Monday, May 26, 2008

No Pain No Gain

I have been watching the Western Conference NBA Finals recently, and personally I think Lakers is going to win from the west coast.

No doubt that Kobe Bryant is one of the most talented basketball player I have ever seen. But credit should also go to his hard work and his dedication to winning the championship.

I came across his workout plan the other day; no wondering his build is getting bigger and firmer everytime I see him in action.

"This workout was the one that supposedly bulked kobe up and added alot of muscle:

Its called the 666 workout.

6 hours a day,
6 days a week,
6 months a year.

Consists of:
2 hours of running
2 hours of basketball
1 hour of Cardio (boxing, jump rope, etc)
1 hour of Weights"

That's what we call "no pain no gain"




No comments: